Thursday, February 02, 2006
ack!
Man alive, I wish I were the instruction reading sort. Left a comment on one site, no problem, then felt all emboldened and left another one which I screwed up in some way so that if you click on the name it pops up a scary message that I may be trying to "TrickYou". Ack. Now I feel all hot and stupid and embarrassed and there it is for all the world to see, too. And I do not know how to fix it.
Sorry, I am not trying to trick you! Sheesh!
The only way I can see at this moment to fix this would be to erase the whole blog and start over.
I am going to bed and pulling the covers over my head!
I feel about 10 years old!


2 Comments:

Blogger ninjapoodles said...

It wasn't mine! You made me feel better and smile, and no "tricksies!" I adore the cello above all instruments, and am a huge symphony orchestra fan. I played clarinet in the all-state orchestra 3 years and in the AYSO 3 years...wish I still did it, in a way. My sister played cello, and I was forever jealous. It's the human quality of it, the way it sounds like singing, or weeping, and all the while so beautiful and expressive. Nothing better. You're a lucky woman.

Hi. I found you from your comment over on Drowning in Kids - but your url is really grammacello.blogspot.com not grammacello@bogspot.com - that is why it wasn't working for you.
:)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG