Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Back from the trip...














It was very tiring to cram six months of contact into four days with a cross country trip on either end as well. I went straight into teaching the very next day. Another time I should leave a buffer day. I was SO TIRED after four lessons that I felt sicker and sicker and then I went upstairs and abruptly threw up -QUITE unusual for me- so I cancelled the rest of that day. It is 5 days now and I am feeling more myself. We had a dress rehearsal and two symphony concerts on the week-end though so it is not a time of year that one can relax.

The children are so lovely- I am so sad to keep leaving them- they love it when we come but we aren't a part of these little lives in any real, lasting way, I fear.
This needs more thought than I am giving it here. I miss then so viscerally that it makes me weep.......


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a lovely visit. sorry you got sick.

my mom doesn't see my kids often, but remains up front in their memory with lots of call care!@s and emails to my oldest daughetr and little postcards in the mail. nothing major, but enough that they think of her often and fondly.

take care!

Blogger Ellen Landrum said...

What gorgeous babes. Were you sailing on Lake Union?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG