Saturday, May 13, 2006
Kids
Well, they are never too old to act like kids- at least in their parents' house. My "baby" Matt, who will be 25 in a couple of weeks was using my computer to check something- HIS was paused in the middle of some game and, since he didn't like the size of the text and the icons et al, he just changed them to the teeny tiny miniscule setting. And since he is mr computer whiz of all the world, who fixes all the computers of everyone he knows, by REMOTE ASSISTANCE, no less,(he is worth his weight in gold on that score so I shouldn't be complaining, should I)....anyway, he did it in some obscure way that I can't find in order to fix. So I sit here, peering- he has gone off in my CAR, of course....

Actually, I like the opportunity to complain. It is wonderful when he is here sleeping under my roof (on a months visit between his year teaching English in Japan and grad school)

My middle child will never ever again sleep here or anywhere and it never ever gets any easier.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG