Monday, May 15, 2006
Puppy
So. Have you ever noticed that there are things you have at some point in your past said that you would "NEVER" do that, by golly, at another point in your life you find yourself doing the exact thing that you swore up and down you would never do?
I have two big dogs, 85 and 65 pounds. I have always said that I would NEVER get a little dog. So why is it that I find myself looking at, get this, chihuahua puppies?
As a matter of fact, I used to be a cat person, and at age 47 I had never had a dog, except one as a child who was small and very hairy.
Watch this space for more dog news....or not.
Today my Belgian waffle maker came!! My husband laughs and says the the batch I made tonight ready for the morning will be the first and last batch I ever make. We shall see. I REALLY like waffles.But then there was the bread maker, ahem.Remember those?


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love our waffle maker and have used it a couple times a year for several years.

Puppies are irresistible. I love having little dogs and big dogs.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG